WeTrustJesus.Info - Outreach Efforts!

Come Join Us! - In the Word of God!

WeTrustJesus.Info - Outreaches!'s Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"We have a great vid from the Copeland's ministry that helps: click here. The main pa…"

WeTrustJesus.Info - Outreaches! replied Apr 28, 2010 to Prayer request...

2 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by WeTrustJesus.Info - Outreaches!

"Here is a Great Place I use for Prayer Requests: Click Here! Here is How to Receiv…"

WeTrustJesus.Info - Outreaches! replied Apr 28, 2010 to Prayer request...

2 Apr 28, 2010

" Can we see them, souls, in the Son flowers! ... www.MaryAnnNunez.ws "

WeTrustJesus.Info - Outreaches! replied Dec 6, 2008 to The Flowers of Your Glory!... To God Be All My Praise!... Let Us Pray with You Today! Love... Comment on the vid.

2 Dec 6, 2008

"I see Him in the flowers, souls, in our world..."

WeTrustJesus.Info - Outreaches! replied Dec 6, 2008 to The Flowers of Your Glory!... To God Be All My Praise!... Let Us Pray with You Today! Love... Comment on the vid.

2 Dec 6, 2008

""

WeTrustJesus.Info - Outreaches! replied Nov 27, 2008 to When Mama Prayed... Good Things Happened... What Good Things Have Happened To You?

3 Nov 27, 2008

"There Before Three Wooden Crosses Beside My Road... ... Can You See That Promised…"

WeTrustJesus.Info - Outreaches! replied Nov 27, 2008 to When Mama Prayed... Good Things Happened... What Good Things Have Happened To You?

3 Nov 27, 2008

"I'm Believing God's word about meeting Him in church... ... So many times and so m…"

3 Nov 27, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by WeTrustJesus.Info - Outreaches!.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service